UEFA Foundation for children award 2018
UEFA Foundation for Children Awards
In January, UEFA’s 55 member associations are asked to nominate a charity partner that was involved in activities benefiting children – this initiative aims at placing Europe’s national associations at the heart of the decision-The eligibility criteria are as follows:
- Nominees had to be based in one of UEFA’s member countries.
- They had to comply with the Ethics Code of the UEFA Foundation for Children.
- They had to be registered with the relevant national authorities and comply with all legal and financial obligations.
- Their activities had to be aimed at helping disadvantaged children.
- Priority would be given to national associations whose charity partners had not received an award the year before.